Sunday, February 3, 2013

DREAMING OF LOSING LUGGAGE:::::Luggage indicates karma – baggage you are carrying from something in your past. This can be something from as far back as childhood or it could be baggage from a previous relationship or other venture. The dream will nearly always indicate how this baggage is affecting something you need to do in the present. Losing your luggage or items from your luggage is actually a good symbol in a dream. It is a request to let go of baggage or past issues that you are carrying around. It doesn’t matter in the dream what is in the bags. The bags represent issues that are holding you back. Luggage Dream Meaning Psychological Meaning: Luggage may represent your responsibilities. It may also symbolise the worries, habits and attitudes you carry around with you. Perhaps you should lighten your load and become a little more carefree. If you dream of giving your luggage to someone else this may show a need to delegate responsibility. Mystical Meaning: We have too many material possessions, desires, worries and needs that weigh us down and slow our spiritual progress. My guru Sai Baba says “Less luggage gives more comfort and makes travel a pleasure. Reduce your desires, and this journey to Sai can become a real pleasure for you..’ Diminishing the luggage (shedding desires) is Vairagya. If we lessen our desires then life’s journey, will be comfortable.

10 comments:

  1. This interpretation seems very logical for me ,I had a dream this morning and was looking for an answer , am very surprised it is written by Sai devotee, I feel like Swami has answered my dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your name is Abdul Hamid, a Muslim?

      Delete
  2. I just dreamed today that i lose or someone take my red luggage in a ship with so many people around .I'm asking for help but no one listen to me . i just keep shouting while crying asking where is my luggage ,asking anyone who could help me but no one did, until i woke up . and then when i read this 👆 , it somehow answered my questions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back in on emotional rirollercoast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think God is working out over my situation after reading this I can smile again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost my bag at the boxer, in a dream, after declaring it's like I was talking to someone, then after that my bag was gone, I believe I must let go of my past, yes I found this helpful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dreamed about a lost luggage of mine, which I lost while travelling in a truck with other people. Since I didn't understand the dream, I really got so scared thinking that it was a bad dream. After reading the above, I am so excited to realise that finally I have let go of my many burdens and be a free spirit again. For years I struggled with serious emotional lack, it has always my desires to be loved and accepted by others, including loved ones. This has always affected my standpoints when dealing with people. I was doing things to rather please other people and not to please myself. As a result, I have been taken advantage of by many , many people, even closed family members. Recently I was advised by a spiritual friend to pray over this, and ask God to help me overcome the situation of been taken advantage of. I conclude that this is my final answer and God has answered my prayers, because I have finally let go of the feeling and desire that made others to think that I needed them more than I needed my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have my fix schedule for departure to work in abroad on the next day and i have dreamed that all my baggage that i have are all gone.i thought that theres must be something wrong.as ive read the statement above.it made me smile.thank u

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dreamt the other night I was discussing connectedness and we are all in this world together. A horn blows and I turn from an escalator to go to the meeting in a huge auditorium but the guy I was speaking with looked at me and conveyed a look of disbelief. He had a large luggage 🧳 along with other bags. I take the large one to help and decide I better fly if I’m to get to the meeting. I fly to my place to sit and only to see the bag was gone. I looked around but couldn’t see it. I flew to different individuals in the auditorium and when I came back the bag was thrown to the side. The guy was nowhere to be found but I wasn’t concerned. Perhaps the dream was about holding others wishes to me and letting them go also. I was trying to support my friend in her studies and have found it distressing lately as I need to focus on my own, alongside my new job.
    Thanks for the message 🙏

    ReplyDelete